|Help SOS raise funds for orphaned and abandonded children throughout the world!
Have you ever wanted to raise funds and awareness for SOS Children’s Villages?
You can help SOS care for children in need in 133 countries around the world with a team or personal fundraiser today. Create your own personal fundraising page now where you can track your fundraising goal, share your personalized page across your social networks and send email updates to promote your fundraiser. All donations made through your personal or team fundraising pages will be directly attributed to your own SOS Fundraiser!
6 Great Fundraiser Ideas:
- School Fundraiser -- Reach out to parents and students in an elementary school, high school or university setting
- Church Fundraiser -- Promote SOS in your church, synagogue, temple or mosque
- Office Fundraiser -- Spread the word in your office, corporation or organization
- Hold a Fundraising Event -- Car washes, film screenings, concerts are great ways to gather people and raise awareness
- Online Fundraiser -- Use the SOS Fundraiser to create your own page and link to it from your favorite social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Pass it on -- Write your friends, family and fans emails and letters to request support
SOS Supporters have come up with creative ways to not only raise funds but to educate others on the work SOS does around the world. For some inspiration on how others like you have made a difference in their community and abroad, take a look at our volunteer fundraiser stories page.
More Fundraiser Help
Do you want some more great fundraising ideas? Take a look at the A to Z Fundraising Guide.
The About SOS Children's Villages Brochure provides a brief summary of the focus of SOS Children's Villages. You can use this brochure at events as a hand-out and for your personal use when family and friends ask you how their contributions will be used.
If you are not collecting funds through our online fundraiser tool, you can use the Fundraising Donation Log to track donations to your fundraiser. When collecting donations, please have your contributors make checks payable to SOS Children's Villages-USA. Also, for security reasons, we'd prefer that any cash contributions you accept are transferred to us in check form.
Make sure to return the Fundraising Donation Log to us within 7 business days of your event with all collected donations to our address at:
SOS Children's Villages - USA
1001 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 1250
Washington, DC 20036