Federal employees are invited to donate to SOS Children's Villages via the CFC.
The SOS Children's Villages CFC # is 10906.
- SOS Children's Villages provides loving, secure homes for over 80,000 orphans in 133 countries.
- SOS Children's Villages assists over 1 million children and families with education, medical care and family strengthening programs.
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) was established in 1961 and is the largest annual workplace charity campaign in the United States. It is the only campaign authorized to solicit and collect contributions from federal employees in the workplace.
How To Give Through the CFC
- Locate SOS Children's Villages in the Children's Charities section of the CFC catalog you received from your agency. SOS Children's Villages is listed under CFC # 10906.
- Fill out your pledge card to specify the amount you want to contribute to SOS Children's Villages.
- As a CFC donor, you may choose to provide your name and address to SOS Children's Villages or you may choose to be anonymous. Although not required, we would like to both thank you and update you on the work of SOS worldwide.
- It may take time for CFC administrators to collect and pass along names and addresses. So that we can track your donation through the administrative process, please email email@example.com to confirm your gift.
Other Ways to Support SOS Children's Villages
For about $1 a day you can sponsor an SOS child
and make it possible for your child to grow up in a secure, loving environment. You will watch your sponsored child grow up and get insight into his or her life. SOS will send you information and regular updates about your child. You may also send cards, letters or donations to your child.
To learn more about SOS Children's Villages and the CFC, please contact by phone at 888.SOS-4KIDS or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.