Vegan Summer Pasta Salad
If you are all about healthy, simple recipes, check out this Vegan Summer Pasta Salad. It’s filling, tasty and is sure to be a hit in your home!
- 1 lb. Rotini pasta
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on high heat.
- Drain and rinse with cold water
- ¾ cup Earth’s Balance Mindful Mayo (no eggs)
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon McCormick’s Salad Supreme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Grape tomatoes (as many as you’d like)
- 1-2 avocados
- Prep takes about 15 minutes. You can prep while the pasta boils (but just boil the pasta for 7-8 minutes).
- Add everything but the pasta and grape tomatoes and mix away.
- Plate the pasta salad and add sliced grape tomatoes and sliced avocado on top. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Martine Foreman is a writer on a mission to stop working (because when you do what you love, it’s not work). On her lifestyle blog, CandidBelle, Martine shares the ups and downs of her crazy journey as a busy mom of two, wife, and entrepreneur. An honest chick from Brooklyn, NY (now living in the burbs), Martine writes about relationships, motherhood, fitness and inspiration, while also sharing her honest thoughts about a variety of products, tools, services and experiences. Her hope is to help women get the most out of life. A contributor to Disney Baby, Black and Married With Kids and MommyNoire, Martine resides in Maryland with her husband, kids and crazy cat Pepper. Follow Martine on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.