Many children have superheroes in their lives. Whether those heroes are doctors, teachers, or parents, they inspire and guide children throughout their lives. As a member of the SOS Heroes Circle, you empower children every day to achieve their dreams. Every dollar you invest leads to lasting impact, stronger communities, and brighter futures for children around the world. Your support will help inspire the next generation of heroes.
SOS Heroes Circle Visionary, Caesar Sengupta, has provided a matching gift of $100,000 for the launch of the SOS Heroes Circle. All gifts received from new members of the SOS Heroes Circle and members who increase their giving in 2020 will be matched through September 1.
• Invitation to yearly dinner with Board of Directors and Advisory Board members
• Annual meeting with SOS international program staff or alumni
• Annual one-on-one meeting with CEO Neil Ghosh
• Recognition in the SOS Annual Report and on the website
• Invitations to join trips to national or international SOS Villages
• SOS pen and journal set by A.T. Cross
• Invitations to SOS Children’s Villages VIP events
• Invitation to annual SOS strategy and innovation update with CEO Neil Ghosh
• Opportunity for SOS representative to attend a fundraising or employee engagement function
• Access to exclusive updates on global events
• Bi-annual update on how funds are invested
• Receive a welcome packet with SOS information and a lapel pin
• A designated SOS staff member to answer your questions and provide updates
• Invitations to join quarterly webinars with field staff and other subject experts
• Annual update on how funds are invested
• Enrollment in SOS e-newsletter
Giving level benefits include those of lower levels.