(Recipe courtesy of Padhus Kitchen)
Try this easy Coconut Laddu Recipe to share at your upcoming Diwali celebrations!
Prep time: under 15 minutes
Cook time: under 30 minutes
Yields: 5-6 laddus
- 1 Cup fresh coconut, grated
- 1 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- Heat the tsp of ghee and fry the grated coconut slightly in the ghee.
- Then, add the milk and cook on medium low until all the milk is absorbed. Stir frequently to prevent the milk from burning.
- When all the milk is absorbed, add the sugar.
- Continue to cook on low flame until the mixture becomes sticky and you are able to form balls out of it. The mixture will also separate from the sides of the pan.
- After it has cooled slightly, cover your hands with a little ghee and form small balls.
Every donation helps us feed our SOS children across the globe! Join our cause!